1909 University Blvd., S., #502
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Reiki III Master/Teacher. In this class you will receive knowledge, spiritual energy, the master symbols plus an attunement. You will learn how to attune others to the Reiki Energy so you will be able to teach Reiki to others. 12 hours of CEUs are offered to Massage Therapists. $400.00.
See requirements listed below.
Prior to the Reiki III training please complete the following reflections and written documentation and send it to Martha Worsley at email@example.com
- Things to think about and be ready to submit prior to the class
- Why do you want to be a Reiki III Practitioner or Master?
- How would you incorporate Reiki III into your personal life?
- How would you incorporate Reiki III into your professional life?
- Why do you feel you are a healer?
- Do you plan on actively teaching Reiki?
- Are you willing to do a forgiveness exercise?
- Meditate on the Reiki symbols.
- Write down what each symbol told you…what each symbol is to you. Expand on the symbols and the use of the symbols in healing.
- Meditate on the Reiki Principles.
- Write your personal interpretation of each principle.
- Write your philosophy of Reiki in General.
- Write your experiences of the forgiveness exercise printed below.
- Give at least 50 Reiki Sessions since Reiki I. Document 10 Reiki Sessions in detail.
- Receive at least 25 Reiki Sessions since Reiki I. (Document 5. You may use your Reiki Exchange sessions. See Martha if you have any questions.)
- Decide if you are going to buy manuals from Eden or write your manuals for Reiki I and Reiki II and Reiki III.
- Decide on how you are going to teach the Reiki I, II and III classes.
Forgiveness: Free Yourself Now
Anyone can feel more at peace and more energized through the process of forgiveness. This process reminds me of throwing off weights when riding in a hot air balloon, so you can go higher up. Old anger, fear, and resentment are dead weights that slow us and drain our vitality. Perhaps you have some weight you can throw over the side of your hot air balloon right now. When you forgive the world ‑‑ including yourself ‑‑ you become lighter and much less fearful.
This process takes between an hour or greater to complete, and believe me, it is a worthwhile time investment. Many clients report this single exercise immediately transforms their lives in powerfully positive ways. Here are some steps to freedom through forgiveness:
- Know the benefits of forgiveness. Forgiveness is different from saying, “I lose,” or “I was wrong and you were right.” It is different from letting someone off the hook for a perceived wrong deed. Forgiveness is simply a way of freeing your spirit and becoming an unlimited being. Peacefulness and increased energy are the prizes, and forgiveness is the price. To me, it’s a bargain.
- Take a Forgiveness Inventory. (This exercise is partially based on the work of author John Randolph Price.) Write the name of every person, living or deceased, whoever irritated you. Most people find they have a three or four page list, and are able suddenly to remember names of people they hadn’t thought about in years. Some people put down names of pets who irritated them, and everyone writes their own name somewhere on the list.
- Release and forgive. In a solitary room where no interruptions are possible, go down the list one name at a time. Hold the image of each person in your mind and tell him or her, “I forgive you and I release you. I hold no unforgiveness back. My forgiveness for you is total. I am free and you are free.” This process may take thirty minutes or longer. However, it’s important to stick with it until the entire list is complete.
- Do nightly releasements. Every evening before retiring, do a mental review of the day. Is there anyone you need to forgive? Just as you likely wash your face every night, it’s also important to cleanse your consciousness nightly so resentment won’t accumulate.
Copyright, 1997 by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., Author of “The Lightworker’s Way: Awakening Your Spiritual Power to Know and Heat’ (Hay House, 1977). Duplication rights to this hand‑out are granted, provided this copyright and full authorship credit is included on all copies.
Please contact Rev. Worsley ASAP if you plan to attend this class.